The one and only me, trying to read what's written on Kasey's camera whilst being shot in the face. Apparently this is a popular picture of a popular guy (or something).
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That's nice. Well, I was looking at Mukai's page and found this wonderfully wonderful page by you and some other peeps I know. Basically, I'm procrastinating from studying for the final I have to make a B on in order to get a C in the class. Yeah, I'm pretty much failing a class (59 which somehow amounts to a D...), and should be studying, but just don't feel like it. I will soon though... So, you playing Frisbee at all? Didn't see it under your hobbies. You're not not playing are you? That'd be terrible. Sean asked where you were when we played that tourney with Covenant. He liked you....as a player of course. Anyways, I'm gonna stop so I'm that much closer to studying... Peace bro, ELarge
1 comment:
That's nice.
Well, I was looking at Mukai's page and found this wonderfully wonderful page by you and some other peeps I know.
Basically, I'm procrastinating from studying for the final I have to make a B on in order to get a C in the class. Yeah, I'm pretty much failing a class (59 which somehow amounts to a D...), and should be studying, but just don't feel like it. I will soon though...
So, you playing Frisbee at all? Didn't see it under your hobbies. You're not not playing are you? That'd be terrible. Sean asked where you were when we played that tourney with Covenant. He liked you....as a player of course.
Anyways, I'm gonna stop so I'm that much closer to studying...
Peace bro,
ELarge
Post a Comment