This was our starting line up for Huckfest 2004. Our school's (Covenant College) team was the CCCP (Covenant College Club Phrisbee). From left to right are Nate Hall (the Scotsman of Scotsmen), um, what's his name, that's me behind him. Crouched there with the blue butt is Kristine Brangwin (very fun to play with, but she probably still can't throw a normal flick :), in front of her is Commissar Sean himself, and the Micheal Jackson wannabe in the back is my main man Damien. As D and I clearly demonstrate, soccer socks rule. We had wicked soccer tans by the end of the weekend (soccer tan is only tan from where your shorts end and your socks begin). Phrisbee dya naroda!
2 comments:
What a sweet picture! Even if I'm not entirely sure what I was doing with my left hand, I still like it. Mmm...good times with the Russian squad.
DV
Heyhey... Thought that MAYBE it was time for me to leave a comment on your blog... you know, return the favor... so, here you go...
By the way... this picture has a striking resemblence of the picture I took at Huckfest...
How come I'm not on your blog?
:-)
Post a Comment