Today I went for something new. I got a french toast bagel and hot chocolage (no whip, which apparently costs 39 freakin cents!). All is normal now, they have butter today :). Yesterday morning I had to eat my cinnamon crunch with no butter because they didn't have theres yet! What's-his-name said it was on back order and they hadn't yet received their dairy shipment. The french toast bagel is (obviously) not crunchy. Well, apart from it's toastocity. It is, however, cinnamony and tasty. Plus, the french toast bagel has a fun little shape and a small menagerie of colors.
If any of you are wondering what my last post was about, the simple answer is: nothing. I felt like posting something completely inane and idiotic, because it seems like anything of substance doesn't get comments (but we all know how that works). My plan did work to some small extent, as it was commented on pretty quickly.
Yesterday I tried applying at the very panera for part-time work. I was hoping they would be extra nice and hire me and give me work around my Sambica schedule. They won't. Roger said they needed people for mid-day shifts, as lunch was the busiest time (which I could see, as that's when I dropped my app). So, I understand why. It just stinks that I get no work at Panera :(. Oh well.
Today I'm in the kitchen during the morning, then clubhouse in the afternoon. I'll be making chocolate crinkle dough for 90, and maybe chocolate chip cookie dough for the same. Tomorrow morning I've got an early start to help cook breakfast, then eat breakfast [what joy!], then an errand or two, help cook lunch, after lunch I bake like mad!, then dinner, then a movie at Lyd's with the crew. Should be fun. My weekend is crammed full of activity, which is good and bad. I do like having lots to do, though I do need to get rest when I can (maybe I'll take it easy tonight and just watch a movie or something...).
Ooh, I need to get gas... Another errand to run!
Ah yes, while I'm thinking of it, I shall share a fun new link. I considered adding them to my list, maybe if you think they should be for future reference, you can share with me your opinion on the matter. Anyways, they're The Dormitory Boys. They're two chinese guys who...well, you'll just have to watch and see. I think it's pretty hilarious.
I think that shall do for me. It's about time I head out so I'm back with a little time before I have to go make my doughs :). Todays crossword seems to be particularly difficult. Perhaps I just need a partner in crime so as to increase brain power.
Yes, that's it...
That's always it...
Up, up and away!
No comments:
Post a Comment