5.06.2006

Gabba Gabba Hey

I think a few of you might understand what that is :). Or at least the context from which I grab it.

Been a while, as it always is. This week I'm in the kitchen and house sitting for the Guinns (whom I have sat for before). I'm just a few minutes from heading to the kitchen, so I figured I'd share a wee bit.

I'm still waiting and praying about the summer, whether to move on from camp or to stay for another go of it. I still need to talk to some people.
I got my computer back last weekend (sanks Moi), and that's fun. I can finally play games to waste time! Hooray!

Jenny's home. Oscar's home. Moi's (still) home. Life is good.
Except we need Lawrence to come back to rest home! Gah!
But that is neither here nor there.
Oh, and I found graduand at dictionary.com, so Matt was right :(. Durn Canucks. But, that's ok. It did hurt my brain though to hear it over and over, even if now I know it is a real word :).

Braise

2 comments:

Lydia said...

it hurt your brain to "here" it over and over again? that hurts my brain! bruce, i'm saddened by your misuse here! :( you are slipping, my friend. must be because i'm gone...

Bruce, Son of Leod said...

Edited.
I think my brain carried on the 'here' from the sentence before and kept the spelling. Irk.
Err, I mean...uh, yeah, because you're gone...and stuff...