12.31.2007

Quebec Autoroute 73

Back from the dead, no doubt! I'm not certain a soul will notice, what with facebook and all. But now that I've got my precious internet back, let's have another go! We start with a picture and an entirely unrelated story:

Ok, so nevermind on the picture, it's not on my laptop. Drat!

And the story of my truck!
My now wife and sister-in-law and I were riding in said contraption, when the little voice in back declared that my truck was hard to name since it was so "general" neutral, to which I responded and corrected that the term is "gender," but due to the unforeseen turn of the tongue, so shall my truck be named!

I think that shalt be all for now, a toe in the water if one will.

Food time. Yes.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Bruce! I have been waiting for this day for, oh, seven months or so? Glad you are back. Hope you and the wife are settling in nicely, it so was fun to see you guys, even if only for a few moments. I hope the General's rearward viewing optical devices are back in order :)

God bless, and happy New Year!

Heather said...

hooray you're blogging again! congratulations on being married!!!