10.13.2004

Bible Battle Pity the Fool Bout X!

Look how lazy I am. I don't even know how long it's been since I posted, and I don't feel like looking. So, today we have the first ever double post!
Hoopa-dee-doo.
For the upper diddle of do, we have the Bible Battle verse of the day:
Even if Babylon reaches the sky
and fortifies her lofty stronghold,
I will send destroyers against her,"
declares the LORD.
- Jeremiah 51:53


Now up to bat is Daily Jibba-Jabba. Once again going back to the old international travel hoopla (as I may very well be this spring, yessssss), I bring you a website for finding tickets. I suppose it's already pretty well known, so this is only news for some. But the site of choice is Student Universe, which can find you some wicked cheap tickets for where you want to go. For example, I found a ticket to London from Seattle for $397 (which I may purchase in order to have myself one dilly-bar of a spring break). They seem to have pretty good prices, you just have to find the right time to travel. There are also some other resources on the site for your travel needs (national or inter-).
Go forth, travel and rejoice (I plan to).

Ca-ching, ca-ching.

No comments: