Yes, bitter cold. How it is. Weather report says 52 degrees. I'm not sure how cold that's supposed to feel, but it's pretty cold. I busted out my new winter jacket today (hoodies just don't cut it in the wind). Earlier I was wearing my wool/fleece ear/headband thing in the house just to keep from freezing. I doubt it will get better as the season goes on. One upside is that although it's cold and windy, it at least looks nice. We're still getting some sun, occasional rain and persistent clouds.
Saturday we went bowling, my arm is still sore. My high was 146 I believe. Near the end of the night I was definitely getting into my groove for throwing some strikes. Last frame of the last game I almost pulled out my Turkey Tenth, but threw a poor third ball and only took six pins.
Tonight I will be trying to keep myself warm and comfortable at home while watching Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars mini-series. Part one aired last night, part two tonight, but luckily for me they are re-airing one just before two starts. So, I'll get me a sweet four hours of Farscape action. Now, I'm against tv, but this show has kept me interested. It has excellent characters, smooth plot developement, and even a love story for those so inclined. Reality tv sucks.
Perhaps I'll be on the phone a bit with some friends, catching up with some, keeping up with others.
Live long and prosper.
No comments:
Post a Comment