5.06.2005

Oh The Wonderful Cross

(Please don't pay much attention to the first second or three, it sounds horrible, as the recording starts just after the beginning of the song, so it's in the middle area. it gets better! a lot!)

this is an audio post - click to play


So it sounds pretty bad (or not at all) most of the time, but I tried. This was a song we sang around camp fire friday at the RUF bbq. There are a few good spots where it comes in clear (and doesn't sound too shabby). So stick with it, there are some good sounding parts (and if you were there, good memories).
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Russ said...

Good memories is right Bruce! I had a blast last night, glad you could be there too. I was wondering what you were doing with the cell phone- thought maybe you were doing the old concert lighter thing for a minute...