Quote from Thumb Wars.
Amazing what (little) difference a week makes! I was hoping to come home to emails, blog posts, wild stories from Timbuktu. Instead, I come to three new posts, an email from Hotmail Staff and not-a-one story yet (though I did just get here). I need to bathe, then get spiffed up for my sister's dance recital tonight.
Rob is coming to camp tomorrow! Hallelujah! Anybody know the origin of Hallelujah? It's particular definition? Thanks.)
On the upside, I did get to talk to a few people during breaks at camp (though I forgot my charger, so I had to be frugal with my phone). It was good hearing a mom laugh last night, too (better than talking to Moi...? : O ).
So, here's to more posts, more emails, and snail mail to boot!
Bruce McLeod
c/o Lake Retreat
27850 Retreat-Kanaskat Rd. SE
Ravensdale, WA 98051
Write STAFF in the bottom left corner of whatever it may be to expediate the delivery process once it gets to camp :). I'll do my best to reply to return addresses as I see them (since I don't have everbody's).
Everyone enjoy life, be encouraging and go camping!
Post Script - Thanks for prayers. Camp helped distract me from myself (as I thought it would) most of the time, but I still could not forget that which I think. I ask for continued prayer and I will be praying for all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment