6.12.2005

To Bee, Or Not To Be A Bee? What A Silly Question.

Hello friends.
Tonight I post, for I may not for a small while. Tomorrow, as of 3pm, I will officially be at camp! This is going to be some kinda summer for me, but I know that I am working for God, He has a plan for me and that it will be worked out. In other, very mixed news: Rob Steinkamp didn't raise enough money to go to Italy, which is totally lame, because that would have been awesome. However, on the very opposite upside of things, that means we're back together for the summer! Havoc shall ensue! I SO look forward to seeing him again, and seeing what work the Lord has for us (a cord of three strands is not easily broken...).
In other news, I sincerely ask for prayer for me. It's something very hard in my life right now, and I've already spilled too many beans about it (somewhat regretfully, but very comfortingly), so I leave it at this quote:
"Never explain--your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."
- Elbert Hubbard
So I say to you, I shall not explain myself, but trust that you (you? yoo-hoo? har har) will know what to do.
"Houses and wealth are inherited from parents,
but a prudent wife is from the LORD."
- Proverbs 19:14

No comments: