7.09.2005

The Armor of God.

After reading Mr. Tedrow's blog, I remembered something I could post. My co- at camp, a one Bronwyn Miller (I won't give her full name, so that no certain persons can scare her off if they meet her...) is going on a mission to Mexico in mid-August. For said trip, she has to memorize Ephesians 6:10-20. In an effort to assist her (as well as grow myself), I have begun doing the same. On Wed-Thur this week, I memorized 10-12 (she's got 10-11 so far, 12 is a bit longer than the prior), and it's quite fun. I never thought I would be much of a memorizer, but apparently I'm not so bad.

Finally, be strong in the LORD and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggles are not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in heavenly realms.
- Ephesians 6:10-12

More to come.

No comments: