Yay for the end of the camp week. This is the first time it's felt like I'm actually going to have a real weekend. Usually Friday disappears, then Saturday comes and goes and before I know it I'm back there. But this time, Friday took it's time and I enjoyed it.
Last night, 12 of us came back to John's from camp (Rob, John, Scott, Marlae, Mike, Erica, Terri, Bronwyn, Phil, Aaron, Jessica and myself) for dinner, hanging out, then Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy at the Crest followed by sleep! Girls went to Erica's place, guys are at John's. We boys had some fun with photos last night, but I have to wait to get to my own computer to post those on here. Oh yeah, I got a raise at camp! That's cool. God provides, you know.
Oh, and I added vs. 16 and 17 to memory.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- Ephesians 6:16-17
So yeah, fun times. And Ingy says it's time to eat. Bye!
PS- Where are all your posts? I even posted at camp, and still squid from the rest of ya... Oh, and thanks for the letters, they're gret!
No comments:
Post a Comment