11.21.2005

At Last, Skullduggery!

So, the other day, Lyd and I were driving past the new end of the mall, and what do you suppose we should happen to see, but our very own, brand spankin' new Panera Bread!!! For those of you who have never visited this wonderful establishment, you should! It's like the Starbucks of bread... They have amazing bagels, wonderful soups and sandwiches, and superb warm drinks like hot chocolate piled with whipped cream (and it's the perfect temperature), all prepared in minutes! Hmm, Lyd should be on their marketing team or something... I'm super excited because Panera was one of those places I was quite sad to leave behind me when I left Covenant. Until now, they hadn't even come close to the west coast. But now- Panera is here, and I've already eaten there twice! : )

PS- See next post for things that I composed myself : )

1 comment:

Lydia said...

so, this is what my post was supposed to look like... oh well. you get the idea.