I've been on a bit of a road trip...trip. Two weeks ago was down to Portland for a day with Lyd, this weekend was cross-country from NC back home with Oscar. Yeah, I drive alot. Don't worry, I have a support group.
Since I didn't take time to yet, I think now will be the time for the sharing of the pictures from both trips. First up is P-town, followed chronologically by the cross-country trek.
Zoom zoom...
I don't have any pictures of me from the trips, so you get to see Lyd instead...Well, there's this one...But we don't talk about that one...
2 comments:
Happy B-day my good fellow! Wish I could have hung out, but I got run over by a truck carrying three midterms and a paper this week! We need to get together soon however. Prithee, how doest next week look on the ol' calander?
"Calendar"
Post a Comment