There have been no more Moira Mondays because, due to my new living situation, I no longer have my desktop set up. Additionally, we interns no longer have internet at home. Thus, here I be at the library.
Posts will now be fewer and farther between.
I am nearing the end of my internship here at Sambica and am approaching a new stage of life. I think it's called the "real world" or some hullaballoo like that. If all goes well, Oscar, Jason and I will be getting a three bedroom apartment in Lynnwood on 204th. I am most definitely excited about it. Life is in bloom and I am pleased to have been blessed with so many opportunities at this time in my life.
Perhaps I will be able to post more next week to update the masses on what's happenin.
I don't have much else to say. I just decided to post since I had internet :). But, I forgot to bring my books to return, which was why I was coming in the first place :(.
Oh well...
Oh happy day...
1 comment:
Welcome to the real world! : )
Post a Comment