Since Moi didn't say so, I suppose I'll share with the class that I have a new job as well! I have recently come under the employ of a one
CLP Resources. Tomorrow is my first day (I was interviewed and hired last Wednesday) and I'm going to a site up in Everett. I'll be drywalling and taping up there and who knows what else. Once done there, I'll get redeployed (if you will) to another site.
I recently moved in with Jason at his condo and will be staying there until he, Oscar and I move into the apartment we put a deposit on today before the end of the month.
I think that's about all that's new in my life. No internet at home right now, but I might try to get to the library every now and then to check email and blogs.
Great googley moogley!
2 comments:
wow bruski,
how's the new yob?
OHH, dry wall huh? I gave myself a nasty little slice on the finger from that stuff and found out cutting it with your utility knife will dull the blade really fast. But it sure is fun beating the living snot out of it with your hammer. Not that I would know anything about that... (=
Post a Comment