I've been enjoying my new job. It's nice, hard physical labor. I'm usually pretty worn by the time Friday rolls around and ready for the weekend.
Speaking of weekends, just this morning I went to the Garage Sale and REI Alderwood. Basically, it was a zoo at open. But, I did still manage to find some awesome deals (they usually are at this thing, you just have to get to it before someone else does!). Today I picked up an REI Talus 30, a Half Dome 2 for Jacob and a pair of Merrell shoes. It was only 12 for the pack and 18 for the shoes, plus I got 10% off for being an REI member! Yeah, total score.
I think that's about all I've got for now. Looking forward to living in my new place and getting used to the real world (and all my new, shiny real bills...).
Hope all of you out there are doing well!
Vive le revolution!
No comments:
Post a Comment