
I suppose you might be thinking to all yourselves "Selves, why has it been so long since Bruce has posted? He used to update so frequently..."
Well, I can tell you that it's mostly because I don't have consistent internet and I don't make it to the library much. As a matter of fact, I'm lucky I can be posting at all! I happened to find a wayward signal from somewheres nearby, so I am quite taking what I can.
As you can see from my above picture and title, I went camping at Seabeck this last weekend with the Hitchmans, Andersons...ens...uns? and Justin. Almost certainly, most who read this will have shared the encounter, but I will highlight:
Lyd and I got to the party Saturday late morning, a bit before lunch. All food was delicious. Justin killed a squirrel with a stick (his trap and my cocoa artillery were to no avail). Sleep was surprisingly warm. Much fun was had, many pictures were taken.
I have to close now, as I wouldn't like to lose this connection and have no post at all! So I bid you adieu until next millenii or whenever I post.
Touchdown Seahawks!
PS- Work is going well. I've been at my current site in Monroe for about three or so weeks now. I miss traffic coming and going. It's an early start (6:30), but that means an early finish (3:00)...unless I put in OT (which has happened). As an answer to prayer, I might actually be moving on to this company (SD Deacon) once their contractual obligation with CLP is over (if they hire me within six months of my time with them, then they pay some mumbo-jumbo to CLP, etc, etc). I really like the guys I'm working with, the times, and even the place isn't so bad (no traffic, though a bit out of the way).
OK! No more!
BAH!
2 comments:
Yay! Finally! That's amazing- you even beat me to posting about our camping experience! And now you have a comment!
Hey Mr. Bruce,
Good to hear things are going well. My self had indeed been wondering why you hadn't posted in so long, but then my own postage hasn't been that stellar either. Look forward to seeing you at Pumpkin death fest... III!!!
Post a Comment