5.17.2005

I Know How Much Is In There! I Want That Back After The Show!

Concerning those to whom this concerns:
Yesterday was another one of those days. I went outside and there was a good amount of sun, with the lightest sprinkling of rain (solid, not a mist) for a very refreshing coolness. So, as is the commonplace, I shaved my head :).
On the very much other end of the spectrum, my hose pen is gone! GRR! This was my bestest favoritest pen ever, and I always keep in the exact same spot. However, no matter my constant reminders to my mom and sister not to use it, they always do. And now, lo and behold, neither of them knows to where it has gone! Growlbacks I say! Growlbacks!

PS- Since nobody knows why I'm saying that, I shall inform you all that it is my new exclamation, usually used in frustration (grr into grrowlbacks, or just growlbacks). Thank you.

PPS- L: I was right, my postcard is that same building. Go team!

1 comment:

emilie said...

Bruce,
"And don't show your face on this muse AGAIN!"

P.S. - I went to a baseball game Monday night and saw this dude who looked exactly like you will in 7 years if you let your hair grow out as long as Lyd's. but apparently you're not making very good progress on that front. ;) oh well.