3.13.2006

So Much, So Little

So much to do, such little time to do it.

This weekend was very tiring. I worked a lot, but didn't get much rest. Four hours of sleep Thursday night, Friday night and Sunday night and about six Saturday night. At the moment I'm not too tired, but I was feeling it a little bit yesterday. I wanted to take a nap, but wasn't allowed to...
I ended up making a little more than anticipated this weekend; God is providing for me even further. I feel like I'm going to be busy until almost May with all the stuff I have already scheduled.

Today I have to go to the bank to make a deposit before they close after I get off work. Tomorrow is rest home; Wednesday I'm going to Edmonds for advising; Friday is a slumber party in the wintery north; Saturday is Bronwyn's wedding; Sunday is church and Poulsbo (does anyone in Pbo know this yet?...:); the weekend of March 24-26 I'm in the kitchen again (Brad is in Pennsylvania, so I'm taking his shift); April 1 I'm helping in the kitchen again Saturday from 6:30-3:30; two weeks later, April 13, I fly down to NC to drive across the country (which I have always wanted to do) with Oscar in his Caddy, then the very next week I'm in the kitchen again (April 21-23) for my own shift.

Yeah, I feel too busy. My car works fine, though. I got it back Thursday evening.
OH! Ok, so yesterday was only the nicest day ever! Well, maybe not ever, but it sure stood out because it's still winter! It was nice and sunny- warm sunny! Lyd and I certainly enjoyed the warmth of God's wonderful creation all afternoon. The sun was warm enough when we just sat in it that it felt like summer; had to roll up the pants and kick off the socks and long sleeves. Oh what a day!
As for now, it's about time to head off to finish my work day. Only six hours left (one is lunch), then it's off to the bank and nap-land! Hooray for naps!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: