9.27.2004

Daily Jibba-Jabba (I Pity the Fool!).

Well, here I am once again, stewing in my rolling office chair, surfing the internet, pretending (or am I?) to listen to the prof in programming. I am once again reminded that becoming a teacher is a career path that may be ahead of me. Why, you may ask? Ask! Thank you. Well, throughout my schooling years, amazing teachers are few and far between. Those that can get you to love a subject that you despise. Those that are more a peer than an overseer. Community college is once again showing me that mediocre teachers (no offense, I don't doubt teaching takes some skill and daring) are abundant in the world. So, I will be looking into teaching in the near future, so that I might one day be a freakin awesome teacher that all the students love (you know, that one guy).

Now then, after that nice little tangent, I present you with the Jibba-Jabba site of the day. Everyone who is anyone to me understands this, the rest of you just follow along. Drop in to
Scotland's tourist website, or whatever it is. They have all sorts of info on large cities, big events (even into next year), where to stay, where to drink (not that I would...), where to go, all that good jazz. If I could only visit one place before I died, I'm not sure it would be Scotland (New Zealand maybe?), but Scotland is probably holding a strong second. I'm a Scot at heart (you can take the person away from the Scots, but you can't take the Scot out of a person), and I long to visit my family's castle (not immediate, but the same name : D) and the country that I (sort of) originate from. In the mean time, I'll have to make due with friends and Braveheart.

Toodles, friends.

No comments: