Um, well, last night I had some sort of blog revelation, but I forgot. I think I wanted to start putting up links to sites that I find (or know of). Well either way, that's what I'm going to start doing. Well, if I can figure out how to hypertext link.
For example, to the msn homepage.
Sweet! Ok, so for the first (and not only)Daily Jibba-Jabba (I don't know how daily I'll make it) :
Go take a look at PureVolume, a site where artists can upload mp3's of released (or unreleased) songs so fans can listen to (and in some cases download) them for free. You can listen to signed and unsigned artists, and there's a feature under the Top Artists section that lets you select a genre (christian, rock, whateva).
Fans of Maroon 5 and Relient K check out BDA, I feel like they're kind of a cross between the two. A little Maroon 5 sound with some of the RK fun.
So, go Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out. Wh-wh-wh-wh-what's it all about. W-w-w-w-w-without a doubt let's turn this (turn this) party out.
Oh, that reminds me. On an unrelated note, Moi make sure you email me as soon as you see this sentence and let me know how your weekend went.
Short people, they're always forgetting to email people... :)
Everyone enjoy your Sunday, go have some stew for "dinner." I know I will (zing!).
This blog has taken it's toll on me...
No comments:
Post a Comment