9.29.2004

Daily Jibba-Jabba (I Pity the Fool!).

Today's link come from the one and only "international form of ID which provides its members with the best deals in international travel...and savings and services in the UK that rivals any other student ID card out there." Don't you hate it when people use elipses? It always makes me think that they're leaving out something very important, but that doesn't support whatever argument they are making.
Any such, the link is to the ISIC Card website. Students, youth and teachers can apply for one (I think). It provides discounts internationally on accomodation, activities and entertainment. If I remember correctly, it will also save you on trains and buses (but I'm not 100% on that one, it may be another card for that), and it can also save you on air fair (very important). I very much plan on getting one for my international travels (Scotland, anyone?). It lasts from September to December of the following year.
So to all you travelers out there, hook yourself up, save big, and travel many moons.

Bah, y'all.

No comments: