So my camera phone is coming in as handy as I was hoping it would. When you're out and about and don't bring a camera, it's always good to know you have one in your pocket!
Here we have everyone's favorite middle Hitchman at our schnappy dinner last Saturday (favorite little Hitchman below). At first I was really excited about it, but then P.F.Chang's couldn't seat all 11 of us! They had some lame homecoming group or something (I'm pretty sure on the phone they said prom...), so we switched it up and got an easy reservation at Buca di Beppo's. However, BdB's turned out extraordinarily good. PFC's was the utmost of schnappy atmosphere, but the food isn't really That great. I was pleasantly surprised at BdB's with their excellent service, wonderful food and our appropriate attire (I looked like some kind of mob boss in my striped suit). It was a much friendlier, upbeat atmosphere as well which helped ease my grumpery at not going to PFC's.
Anyways, that's the story from Saturday (or most of it). All that was left was some pumpkin carving as follows:
Moi- Winter theme pumpkin
Bruce- Spring theme pumpkin
Peter- Summer theme pumpkin
Lyd- Fall theme pumpkin
Mel- Homestar Runner outline
Chris- Strongbad head...kinda
Russ- Trogdor outline
Wink- UofW 'W'
Brianna- A goofy face thing
Jason- R.I.P. (chopped to death)
Jenny- Baked pumpkin seeds

4 comments:
You should try her cookies ;).
hey bruce. sounds like you're having a great time. good picture of lyd by the way.
ma...
These mashed potatoes are so creamy!
Post a Comment