No reason for the title, it just happened to be in my head. I'm not actually sure I have anything to say to anyone, I just felt like throwing up another post. Life is good, it's the weekend (finally)! No work until Monday morning, sleeping in every day (fyi: 8am is sleeping in...a lot...). Classes will pick up again Monday, and that will be enjoyable. Photography, programming, followed by Volleyball (joy!) on Tuesday. I very much look forward to once again playing sports regularly. A little stiff competition to get the adrenaline flowing is just what I need to get myself moving again.
For now, it's time for some fried chicken and God know's what (seriously, because we don't).
Outtie.
1 comment:
gone, like frank sinatra, like elvis and his mom. like al pacinos cash, nothing lasts in this life...
thats a switchfoot song. I love it =D
soz i was just browsing the net...
xxx<3
Post a Comment