3.20.2005

Daily Jibba-Jabba (I Pity the Fool!)

Ressurected post!

Tonight I have for you my favorite game. The best game, most fun, greatest sport ever. Ultimate frisbee! If you're in the Greater Northwest area, check out DiscNW, they have all sorts of info on Ultimate, both the game and playing up here.
Dag yo, I so badly need to get back to playing. I miss it so much (especially playing with my Scots).

Phrisbee dya naroda!

2 comments:

Russ said...

vive le disque!
The sun begins to shine, the grassy fields are calling...

Anonymous said...

Hey dawg.
Yeah, we miss you at the tourneys we go to (we're going to Nashville for Monkey Bowl in 3 weeks). Atlanta League is fun. We've played one Saturday, took off for a tournament and then are taking off this weekend for a hat tournament (you have to wear a hat at all times. if you make a spectacular layout grab and your hat comes off, it's a turnover, should be fun) just for league folks.
Anyways, keep them discs flying!
Phrisbee dya naroda!
ELarge