3.19.2005

Swing! And I Miss!

Well, I was just about to leave, but my mom asked me to walk the dogs real quick before I did. So, me being the good kid that I am, I did so. As I was standing out there, the feeling of the rain on my head brought out an album of memories that I frequently miss. Those namely being the good ol' days with my shortest.
So I ended up shaving my head (not all the way, just the shortness I always do) so I can now go out in the rain and feel it's soft, memorable pulse on my cranial cavity, and continue to miss.
M- Seriously, when's the rain dance? Can you come home for a long time? Maybe I'll just go stay in Pbo that way the whole complication of us being on the same side is removed. (L)

No comments: