3.31.2005

Moses supposes is toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously...

Guess who's back. Back again. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...
Most of you probably have no clue what song that's from (nor should you), but the correct answer is:
ME!
I got a nice, full night of rest; didn't wake up much in the night; my dreams had sound; my coughs have phlegm! I turned 100% around since I slept. I feel great! Not 110%, as I do have a mild cough (but it's juicy!), but I for sure feel at least 100%.
Just this morning I was thinking to myself, and I realized that sickness like this is completely unbiblical! Seriously! I rested for six days, then on the seventh day worked. What is that? Totally wrong, no good. So, I don't much plan on falling into another bout with whatever that was (and I should hope none of my compadres do either).
Welp, time for me to get some grub and shave!

...And Moses he knowses his toeses aren't roses
As Moses supposes his toeses to be.

2 comments:

Russ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Russ said...

You know, I'm so glad to hear you're doing better man, but I really didn't need to know about your juicy phlegm:) Kinda like when sinful ceaser sipped his snifter, seized his knees and sneezed. Whatever happens, just remember, AAAAAA!