In case anyone notices or cares, sometimes I just kind of fly by the seat of my pants. And of course, by that I mean that lots of titles and posts and such are just spur of the moment blurbs, especially if anyone else is around and I just kinda name it for no reason in particular.
I don't remember if there's anything in particular about which I need to post. Had bible study, that was good. I'm starting working for Tony on Wednesday doing taping (probably in Marysville), woohoo. Hopefully tomorrow is sunny, and we can go walk around and enjoy the sun (picnic, walking, frisbee?, whateva). I'm a big fan of laying down in a grassy knoll on a nice blanket and just philosophising with a good friend (I'm all about the more the merrier, but in this particular case, I'm totally more of a one on oner). By the way, littlest of littles, when are we going to get back around to something of that sort? Rain dance? Sun lay? Couch sit? Walk around?
Anyways, I miss all ye who aren't around me at the moment (Lofties [probably all of whom don't even see this], sister, little friend, D, 1st Belz, my disc-mates [monkey arms in particular][note: not in this order]).
Well, about time to get to compline service. And what better timing, little miss no-memory over here (who just said "Ah, I keep losing track." Coincidence? I think not) is bragging about her and her roomies (both of them are single white females. They enjoy walks on the beach, sunsets, flowers, and ice cream) ability to collect flowers despite their singletude.
HERE WE COME JACOB!
-Stop
No comments:
Post a Comment