Last night I thought of this title, but I really just didn't have much to post. So, I figured I would save it until I did, and look at me now!
Work was quite a thrashing on my body today (externally and internally). We were sanding all the walls for final prep before paint, so I was working in a dust cloud all day, breathing in airborne mud! As a result, I've got a bit of a bronchitus in me, the moisture in my nose made the mud stick there (so my nostril hairs were all coated in white, and I had mud colored snot). As for the rest, I had to scrape all the dust piles away from the walls so the painters could mask so as not to get the floor with paint. This was quite fun [/sarcasm]. My back took a beating being bent in one way or another (I was either on a knee, on two knees, or my knees were sore and I just stood up and bent in half). My knees didn't really get that bad. My right wrist is a bit worse than before, hope it's something that will heal. My legs and arms are still feeling the burn, though I can tell with those ones that it's positive pain, and I'm actually getting stronger from it (lifting, toating, heaving, hoing).
That's that. I need to take a shower, I'm quite the dirty fellow.
Stars on thars...
1 comment:
Ah, you bring back to mind the good old days of construction body. The dusty nose hairs were always a favourite of mine, along with the multi colored nose blows:) Don't worry good man, the soreness will abate a bit in another week, and by then you will have iron man wrists! You are going to get super buff in no time flat, and make the rest of us guys look bad. Showers after that kind of work always feel so good. Anyways, get some rest, you've earned it!
Post a Comment