Update for those who have been wondering.
Work has been going well so far. I'm an Apprentice Taper. For those who don't know what that entails, I basically get messy and make walls look nice. Studs get put up, sheetrock gets hung, then we go to town. To my knowledge thus far, we're the last defense before paint. So it's cool, because we get to put on the final touches before paint; so when it's all done, we can see how we did still (Scott was telling me today that the job done on the new theater at Alderwood is the best).
Anyways, lots of foul mouths, but some are actually pretty nice people. There are a few very angry folks, but mostly they're all just intimidating when I first meet them and start working with them, but then I get over my first impression and they're usually pretty nice and sometimes encouraging to me.
Welp, I'm sore as all get out, my neck is kinked in half, and my right wrist (I do everything with my right hand pretty much) is messed. Such is the life of a working man...
Sling that mud!
1 comment:
Workin hard for the money is right! I'll bet you're sore, that is no light duty. But hey, how many people get paid to play with mud, right? Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment