8.09.2005

Detroit, What A Silly Place

Welp kids, this is my last post until who-knows-when. Tomorrow we leave for Oregon to go visit my good man Rob! That's a super bonus prize. Unfortunately, that's the only one. Packing the truck was completely not fun to start. It was cloudy, boring and like I was digging my own grave. Then Scott showed up! Then Marlae came! And moments later drove Mel! So that made everything automatically fun. Plus the sun came out to join us! If you haven't heard, I'm like Superman and I get my powers from the sun (powers? chyeah). So packing the truck turned from depressing to fun, which is good. We all went for Taco Del Mar for lunch, and after we were done for the day we went out for some Jamba Juice.
Life is entirely confusing. On one side, nothing makes sense and it seems like everything is going downhill. But on the other end I always come back to remembering that my god is for me not against me (Happy Song). It's quite the cycle and I am quite tired of it. It stinks, because when I'm all by me onesies is when I start thinking downhill and can't get out of it, but then when I get around all my good friends I forget about all that and am reminded of God's goodness and plan for me. If you want to hear more about my messed up life, please feel free to call (you never know when both of us will have a couple hours to kill at the same time), I'll have my phone on during the trip (we have good coverage).
Adios mi amigos, yo quiero dormir! รถ
Some day I shall post again. When that day comes is something else...

No comments: