Every now and then I like to go back through all my old blog posts (almost a full year old!) just to see how I've changed or grown, what my thoughts were (I'm not a journaler, so my blog is the best I've got). Since I'm on my new computer, I downloaded a few pictures while I was at it :). But, I ran into some old posts that speak more to me now than they did when I posted at the time. I give you a quote from my time reading through Ecclesiastes (now my official life book?):
"Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun - all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun."
- Ecclesiastes 9:9
No comments:
Post a Comment