Saturday, Russ and I attended the one and only Improvathon (details below). We got there around 3:15 and didn't leave until abut 9:30! It was a most delightful menagerie of amusement. And when I got there, one of the players was none other than Brian Macmillan himself! What a surprise to see him.
UP was usually changing the format, if you will, of the presentation of their improv about every hour, and the last presentation we were there for was Shakespeare! What a preformance it was! French, English, Greeks, Americans, cranberries, love, hate, snorkels and shoes! It was the most entertaining hour or so I've seen in a long time, and it was most enjoyed. I encourage all of you to try and get to the Improvathon next year if at all feasible (especially if you can make Shakespeare hour if they have it again!).
Also, check out my new links section. I have reupdated, reordered, and renewed it. See if you like any of the new additions.
Since everyone keeps asking (perhaps I officially forgot to put it on here), yes, I am an official Sambica intern for the next nine months. I'm not sure if my official mailing address will be the same as the one from below, but I will be sure to post whatever it is as soon as I find out (so I can get lots of mail from all my wonderful friends...or at least the two of you :D). Until then (even after then), feel free to give me a ringy-loo on my cell phone if you so desire. And send some emails while you're at it, too. Those are always good to get.
"I am so...cheesed off!"
Au revoir!
1 comment:
Hi Bruce!! You have a really cool looking blog. I especially like the photo.
Post a Comment